Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ditching 7daybraids challenge

So you guys are probably wondering right now, Rosy, why on earth are you not posting the rest of the 7daybraids challenge things' posts? And why are you saying that you are ditching the 7daybraids challenge! Well my friends, you should be asking yourselves the question, of not entering the competition. For if no one is participating, how may we continue it? Good question, no? Yes. So, for this reason, I am officially announcing the end of the 7daybraids challenge, and to anyone who was expecting to hear, or see. The turn out of this chAllenge, well, you gots yourself the answer.  So, now the only question that's left is, what am I going to blog about? What SHOULD I blog about ? Well, since you guys ARE the viewers, I guess that the only FAIR thing to do would be to ask you what I should be blogging  about. Please, DO give me yer answers and suggestions in the comments section. Well, me maties, that's all the buzz for now, Imma blog to you later!
Xoxo,
Rosy

No comments:

Post a Comment