Tuesday, July 23, 2013

7daybraids challenge day 4

   Hi there! Ugh…so sorry about the late post guys… but m mom had forbidden me from hang my iPod or the laptop OR the computer !! A ways finally I'm home alone so now I can post, by the way, I DO have permission to use them now…Ok so today is day 4 of the 7day braids challenge. The braided hairstyle for today is the French braided headband! Here are the steps: 
  1. First, divide you hair from ear to ear, OVER YOUR HEAD,  the parting line should seem a bit like a head band.
  2. Tip yor head to one side,  and from the other side,  take a little piece of hair and braid it once. This is one stitch.   
  3. Now, to one strand, add a little bit of hair to one side, braid it in , now do the same on the opposite side.
  4. Continue the process until you reach the  other end(aka the other side of your hair next to your ear) n
  5. Now secure it with a hair elastic. There you are!! So simple right?!?! I know, and you can make anything At the back of your head like a braid or bun or a ponytail. Very cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment