Sunday, June 30, 2013

THE 7 DAY BRAIDS CHALLENGE!!!

Hi Everybody!!!
What's up, my peeps? Nothing much in my life, except for the fact that I just came back from the passport office !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH YEAH! `I am getting a passport for Dubai!!!
Anywho, Right now I wanted to give you guys this interesting challenge that I am also gonna be doing. I just had this AH-mazing idea of performing a challenge!! (You know, just for fun!)
So, basically, if you wanna enter this challenge, please do on facebook, with the hashtag: #7DayBraids
Got it?
Now, there isn't going to be a winner or anything, I just wanted to see how many of you can actually do this.
So, basically, all you really gotta do is

  1. NO HEAT ON YOUR HAIR
  2. Do a DIFFERENT braided hairstyle for each day of the week. And you CAN'T repeat the hairstyle. like, if on Monday, you do a rope braid, you can't do the rope braid in the same way o any other day. Got it?
  3. Each day when you do a hairstyle, you have to post a picture of you hairstyle on Facebook with the hashtag:  #7DayBraids.
  4. Got it?
Now, "I know this may seem like a completely boring and CHALLENGING challenge, but please participate so that we can all use no heat on our hair for atleast a week. Plus, it's gonna be a gret way to increase your knowledge of hairstyles, right? So who's with me?
Lol. But no, seriously, Each day from tomorrow on, I wiill be writing a blog post on one braided hairstyle, along with a picture and step by step instructions. Okay?
Anyways, until next time!
XOXO
Rosy

No comments:

Post a Comment