Saturday, June 29, 2013

20 Random Facts About Me!

Hey Friends!!!
Guess what? My Dad Finally got a job!!!! In Dubai!!! YAY!! AND it's a really OH-s
um Job with a company Visa and everything!
But, Anyways, that's not the main focus here right now. I'm just going to do this "tag" Of 20 random facts about me, that I saw on YouTube. I didn't wanna make a video cuz it's so hectic, so, here we are!




  1. I've never actually seen anyone fall because of slipping over a banana skin. (have you?)\
  2. I'm a HUG klutz!Almost everyday I either break something, something slips outta my hand, or I accidentally fall or something!
  3. I am addicted to YouTube! I basically spend almost the whole day on YouTube!
  4. Our ex-maid (had to quit for some damn  reason) was a really good friend of mine! She HAD been working for us for about five years! Also, I even went to her wedding this weekend (my  mom did her makeup!)
  5. I never really get hooked to a show. What I mean is, that if there's this show that I REALLY like, but for some reason I  am unable to watch it, I'll just watch the next episode. No biggie.
  6. The skin on my nose (NOT my T-zone) is oily.                                                                                                                    
  7. One of  my goals this summer is to master the art of souffle making, so I can impress both my family and friends alike. ( Got any recipes? Mail me!
  8. I have eyes that are probably the DARKEST shade of brown and most people mistake them for being black!
  9. I wear glasses and my frames are purple and red in color.
  10. I;ve had like, SO MANY crushes! But I always get over them. Like, right now, I have this crush on Lucas Scott from "One Tree Hill" AKA Chad Micheal Murray, And he is just so DARN cute!
  11. My real name isn't Rosy. Rosy's actually just a nickname that I love!
  12. I LOVE LOVE LOVE sleeveless dresses (hello  prom dress!) But I am not allowed to wear them!
  13.  I am great at studies and hate cheaters, which, unfortunately, most of my class is.
I didn't have a best friend until  a few months ago. Me and 2 other girls decided to put together a "clique" thingy, but never got around to it, but, I spent a lot of time with one of those gals, so we eventually became besties.
  1. I have never actually EATEN a souffle.
  2. I have a certain "fondness" for money. Don't we all do? XD.
  3. I say the word bitch to vent my anger. It just calms me down. I hope I'm not one myself!
  4. I don't really have a favorite movie, but one of my fav shows right now is " One Tree Hill".
  5. I am actually almost a whole year younger than most of my classmates.
  6. I am totally casual with my parents. I think I should be a bit more formal, but hey! They're the ones who are always saying that they're my best friends!


So, there are 20 Random Facts About Me! I hope you guys enjoyed my blog post and you now know a bit more about me as a person.I tag YOU to do this on your blog, and put a link in the comments section so I can read it too!
Well, That's all Folks!
XOXO,
Rosy


No comments:

Post a Comment