Thursday, July 18, 2013

Updates!! And 7daybraids challenge is back!!

Hi guys!!!                    
So, I know that I' ve been pretty crappy with the whole blog thing, but I had some issues with the computer and my laptop, but now that my iPod is here, hopefully I'll be able to post more often. I am also announcing that the #7daybraids challenge will be starting tomorrow, and all the rules are exactly the same. Feel free to check out the previous blog post by me if you have not seen it yet. Anyways, a little update on my life: On Sunday, my cousins finally came from Dubai, and guess what? I got my iPod but what's even cooler than that is the fact that my dad sent my brother and me  Nintendo Wii game system!!!!!!!!  OMG OMG OMG OMG I was literally just going crazy for the past few days, just playing on the game and stuff.....…
But, anyways, that's basically all that I wrote this post for, but another thing was that my brother almost choked himself while accidentally swallowing a whole candy OMG MAN!!!! Just such a relief he's ok!
Well, that's just it… so , yeah
Xoxoxo , Rosy

No comments:

Post a Comment