Saturday, June 15, 2013

Eh, What The Hell?

Hyoooooooooo! My bum chums! How's it goin'? Well, for most of you, school is out for the summer and this means you've gotta wait for the much hated report cards! I know girls, it's just a bit too freaky, even if you're not saying it! I have received my report card, got more than 95% in all subjects, even highest in Science and English, but my TOTAL enemy, this girl who I've had a lot of conflicts with over the past year *wink wink Sana*, came first! I came second, but I didn't win da scholarship like her. And now, my school is having this sports summer camp, and even though my mom payed for it and I also really enjoy maself there, I haven't been going there for the past week because I got like, EXTREMELY ill, and thenm, Last night, I Got this BIG cut, right at the heel of my left foot! Life just couldn't get any worse, right? Well, wrong, because SOMEONE just lost their job, and now we're like, totally broke!
Has any one got any idea how a young, preteen girl could earn some money? Well, she can't!
Any ways please all just pray for my dad's new job and that he gets it as quick as a flash of lightning!
Anyways, what else is new in my life? Oh, well, besides the fact that my best friend is apparently in a city 4 hours from my own, and that it's summer vaycay, my mom is gonna make me work my butt off, especially since the maid is gone!( And apparently Mother Dearest also beliaves that the Early to bed, Early To rise Rule applies to all peoples in the summer as welll.... I know, ?What the Friggin Hell, RIGHT?) but that's.....kinda okay?....You know, cuz at least I'll have  my peeps to be with, right?
Also, I really wanted to share with you this TOH-Tally OH-mazing show that I'm currently watching on Youtube. The basic idea may be kinda' lame according to some people, but I think it's really creative, especially if you don't wanna show your face to the world or  if you don't have any actors for a show!
                                                   YOU CAN JUST USE DOLLS!
Seriously? Some of you may be thinking "What is this Rosy, some kind of joke?" But, it's no joke at all! AND the videos a.k.a episodes are actually pretty fun and amazing! I'll just let the first episode of this "show" called " Bratz~Ste off" , by a Youtube user, watermelon813, speak for itself! :















Huh? Is that a "Wow this show is really cool!" that I hear?
Well, maybe it is!!!
Any ways, I think that I've spilled enough info for now, and I'l update you guys on my craptastic life some other time, `kay?
XOXO, 
Rosy <3 b="">


No comments:

Post a Comment