Friday, October 5, 2012

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hey every body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you guys can see from the title, I have an important announcement to make(that's what she said!)
Ever since I started this blog, I wanted to make sure it would be the kind of place where people would go and be amazed by how.................... exclamation based my blog is.
But, a few weeks ago, me and my partner for ICT got an assignment to create our own blog, on wordpress.com .I just edited the website and you can be 100 % sure that it's a much more serious than this one.Why? cuz it's based on advice. that's why.Well, the link for the website is adviceattweenzone.com , but wait! You can't go on there, yet. This is because we have'nt posted a real blog post yet. I HAVE saved one post, but it needs editing and stuff, but you can be sure to check it out by Tuesday, or, if not then, be sure to check it out on Wednesday!Oh! And don't forget to write YOUR problems at the comments!.Me and my partner will try to give you advice according to your problems, cuz remember: Rosy's got your back!
Plus, I already said this before, and I'm saying this again, PLZ write  your comments and requests! It woud mean alot to me!!!!!!!
XOXO
Rosy


No comments:

Post a Comment