Friday, October 5, 2012

Alice withdrew..Sally and Anny won!!!

HI GIRLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you must've seen from the title, Sally and Anny won!!!! I am sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I have got a feeling that this year is gonna be filled with drama!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY? 
Cuz Sally is ALL ABOUT THE DRAMA!!
Yesterday, the candidates had their speeches, and Sally's was truelly ASWOME. To tell you the truth, I already thought that Sally was gonna win , why? cuz, the way that the other girl's friends were campaighning was truly sad, and REALLY bad!!!

Any ways, since Sally won, that means my votes DID NOT go to waste! It also means that hopefully, we're gonna have a few parties this year.
Other than that, I AM SOOOOO happy that Alice withdrew, that really put the pressure of my shoulders!
But, Alice is gonna run for head-girl next year, so you can be sure for drama!!!
I am not only excited because of this, but I also had and important announcement to make. But what? You guy are gonna have to wait and find out on the next post!!!
XOXO,

Rosy


No comments:

Post a Comment