Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DRAMA IN MY LIFE!!! -SCHOOL ELECTIONS STARTED

OMG guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooo mad at the CCPs(cute, cool, and popular) in my school that I could literally just..SPIT!!!!
They are sooooooooooooooooooooo mean...and they just have to make my life miserable by BEING A PART OF IT!!
Ok. So here is what happened. aian the last period, we were asked to come outside in the ground for an important announcement. Turns out that the nominies for elctions have been chosen. I wont give thir real names, but here is the list:
1(for head girl) Sally (again, not the real name!)
2 (for head girl) Irma (nope.Still not the real name)


1(for vice head girl) Alice
2(for vice head girl) Anny S.

So situation number 1, I wanna vote Sally for head girl, but turns out Irma is a great freand of the sister of one of my great friendz.
WHATS A GIRL TO DO????????????

Situation 2, I personally hate hate hate Alice, who, BTW, is WAY popular AND the sister of one of the CCPs, one of the "a litle bit nice CCPs " and Alices sister is spreading dirt on Anny and her friends, who, BTW, also include my really really close cousin. and I seriously want Anny to win, and I wanna stand up for her when Alices sister says bad stuff, but then, the CCPs are gonna hunt me down and eat me for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHATS A GIRL TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I already have decided who I wanna vote for, and thats Sally and Anny AND I've decided to make "vote for Anny" badges and give them out, and I am gonna be campaighning for Anny and Sally.



Any ways, me and  2 great frnds of mine(one of who is voting for Anny, the other I'm gonna convince!) have decided to LOAD our uniforms with badges and stuff.Wanna know why? Well, last year we did the same, and guess what? One of those friends of mine found 7 pictures of herself on our school's online magazine!!! So thats why!!

And, I dont care if Alice's sister is gonna hate me forever! Cuz I am soooo NOT voting for Alice this year, no matter what! Did you guys know? Alice and her friends are all so frank, they ABUSE each other in every day language, lik, for example" Hey! B****! Whats up?"
Okay, seriously, that is NOT the way to talk!.Plus they all are just such BIG cheaters!!! I mean, they exchange copies during exams!! Alice AND her sister!
These kinds of people are so NOT the kind of persons who shold get elected as president, or anything for  that matter!
Even today, I saw Alice's sister exchanging copies with the girl infront of her when the teacher was not looking, DURING A TEST!!I am so NOT lying it's all very true cuz I saw it withmy VERY own eyes!!!!
OMG! I JUST HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!



I better go now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment