Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Feeling so...SAD AND DEPRESSED

Hi there every body

I'm currently feeling sooo depressed and sad...........
Why? You ask. Of course you do ask...
Well, I was supposed to have my Science  test ( monthly) today, but our teacher wasn't in, so now it's moved to tomorrow, which is NOT fair, cuz I've been preparing for this test, like, FOREVER!!
And then the CCP girl in our class, I won't tell any names, but she just had to ask our Geography teacher about the monthly assessment, And so, BECAUSE OF HER I've got to memorize One whole chapter and 3 units!!!!! BY TOMORROW!!!
Other than that, the third test is for English , and we had been told about it about a week or so ago, but our teacher said everything you've done up till now will b included, and NONE OF THE CLASS knew it meant EVERYTHING we'd done FROM SEPTEMBER!!! 
Yeah, you heard me SEPTEMBER!!! Until TODAY, we all didn't know about it, and, other than that, I've got to prepare for my exams that are coming in 2 months time, which is JUST enough for me to prepare.
Plus, my mom is just SO not reasonable!!! I've been asking her since the summer vacations to buy me some books, but she's just like, we can't afford it, or honey, I just got you this(insert name of item), we can't go again this soon, or, not now, next month, 'K?
You get the point. Anyways, I've started reading this really AWSOME and EPIC series called Alex Rider, from my library (school)  but it doesn't have all the books, and the one I need to read is Scorpia, which my friend got from her local library, but her dad doesn't allow her to lend it to any one soooo..........that leaves ME only ONE choice, BUY it !
And my mom doesn't let me, which is SO not fair! But now I'm gonna call my dad( his job requires him to be in Africa!) and be a crybaby and ask HIM to tell MOM  to stop being such a................You know what! BRAIN DEAD person who doesn't care about her girls needs and can't invest in some books that she SHOULD invest in so her girl will get better at English Language and Literature!!!
So then he'll tell mom to take me to the book store this weekend and get me my favorite book!!!!



Plus, I feel like me and my best friend are slowly drifting apart........................
That's the worst feeling in the world and gets me to crying almost every time I think about it..........

Gotta run!!
XOXO
Rosy 

No comments:

Post a Comment