Monday, November 12, 2012

ANOTHER RANDOM RAMBLY DORK DIARIES FAN STORY (SHORT)

Hi guys! Rosy here!!!!! Hopr you liked the last dork diaries fan story pt 1................Cuz if you liked THAT, you'll LOVE this! ::::

he WORST THING EVER happened this morning!!! I woke up with a HORRIBLE rash all over my FACE…and today was school picture day!

I told my mom I didn’t want to go to school, but she was all, “You don’t have a fever dear…get dressed!”

If a SHARK bit my arm off but I didn’t have a fever, I’m pretty sure my mom would make me go to school!

I HAD to figure out a way to stay home, get out of that picture, or SOMEHOW cover up my red, scaly face!!

I ended up coming up with an AWESOME idea…

I COULD MAKE A FACE MASK!!!!
I saw this REALLY cool yoghurt band strawberry facemask on youtube the other day ( it’s DIY!) and, apparently, it was gonna take my rash away in the first try!!!!
But, unfortunately, that was NOT an option for me, cuz we didnt have strawberries!!!!
But I had saw that you can use it without the strawberries, which was a relief!
I immediately made it and practically ran up to my room, only to find Brianna there!!
Ugh, I was so mad at her, she’d drawn scribbles all over my NEW Taylor Lautner poster!!! I just yelled ” Brianna, you bratty pain!!!!!!!!!!Get out of my room, NOW! And maybe, mjust maybe I’ll spare your life and won’t try to feed you to the dogs at the animal shelter!!”
But, I just said that inside my head, so no one else heard it but me.
What I really said was” Look, Brianna, it’s time for school! Now you wouldn’t want your older sister to get late now would you? No, so please go outside so I can change, then when we’re both back from school, we’ll play, Okay?”

“Sure!” She said, and went out of my room.
OMG! I could NOT believe that had workked. Now, I quickly put on the mask, and after 15 minutes, washed it off.
OMG!!!!! My rash had practically VANISHED, and the mask had left my skin GLOWING!!!
Now, cuz it was picture day, I decide to wear that really ACTUALLY cute T-shirt I’d got from the MALL, along with some really pretty leggings, over which I wore shorts ( I saw it in a magazine at the mall, and the shorts were DIY- also learned from Youtube!) and with that, I wore my favourite new pair of boots, ALSO from the mall ( actually, my TOTALLY fashion forward cousine, Lindsey gave them to me for my birthday, which was two weeks ago!)
OMG!!!! When I looked in the mirror I could NOT believe what I saw, I looked SO CUTE!! ALl I did now was do a waterfall braid and curled my hair (wow, I should really stop learning everything from Youtube……nahh!)
And applied some lipgloss and blush + bronzer that was ALSO gifted to me by Lindsey!
I looked GORGEOUS!!!
Next, I practically RUSHED to school, where I found out that Mackenzie had been suspended
for a whole WEEK because she had used inappropriate language at Jessica, and also, she had worn clothes which were against the school clothing code. OMG!! This was the greatest news EVER!!!
After that, I met up with Chloe, Zoey, Brandon, Erica, Violet, Marcus, and Theodore at the line, In which we were FIRST, cuz everybody had been kept in homeroom a little bit late for a speech, but we all snuck out!!!! OMG!!!
When the guys saw me, they were like “OMG NIKKI! You look great!” and Erica even said that she was glad I’d taken her fashion advice , but she said this in person, alone,
Anyways, when we FINALLY got our pictures taken, we all posed for a group picture, as we were now the official school band!!
I posed in Brandon’s arms!!!
OMG!!! I was having a MAJOR case of RCS, and I felt like, um, DYING!!!
But thankfully I didn’t and the pictures turned out GREAT!
At lunch, alot of people( especially cute boys) complemented me and asked if they could site at OUR table, and the WHOLE time, the jealous CCP’s just GLARED at us and whispered . Also, we all took pictures of us with our Iphone ( I recently got one from the money I’d been given for the job of being the halloween dance chairperson, and also, I’d gotten alot of gift money from my family ( cousins, grandparents etc for the past few years at holidays which I’d never ever spent!) and we all posted them on facebook, AND twitter,which felt SO great!!!
I just couldn’t believe how great this day was going and thought that it couldn’t get any better than this, but then, Brandon walked right up to me and blushed and smiled and said ” Umm….Nikki… umm, I wanted to talk to you ..and umm…ask..you if…ummm…..do you…like…wanna…..you know…umm….go ..out..sometime? ”

OMG!!! I thought I could have died right there and then!!!! I couldn’t believe this was happening to me!!! I felt more happier than Cinderella at her wedding!!!
Ofcourse, I had millions of butterflies in my stomach and had a major case of RCS, But FINALLY managed to say ” Umm,… sure..umm…Brandon…thenks?”
OMG!!!
Then, I suddenly realised that Erica had recorded the whole thing, and posted it on youtube aND facbook AND Twitter!!!!
OMG!!! If Mackenzie saw that, boy woild she be ticked!!! Chloe and Zoey rushed up to me and hugged me!!!
I have had the best day of my life, and then, when I came home, I told my family EVERYTHING at supper, and my parents were super supportive about it, and Brianna was all like ” AWWWW! Miss Penelope says Nikki and Brandon, Sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!”
I was sooo happy that I ignored her, and then mom suggested I should invite Brandon fot lunch tomorrow and have a sleepover with Chloe and Zoey tonight, cuz it was Friday!!!
OFCOURSE I was like, all YES YES YES!!!!
And now I’ve called Brandon and asked him for lunch, and he said YES!! And I’m waitin for Chloe and Zoey cuz their parents agreed for the sleepover!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life just does not get any better than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus, NO MACKENZIE FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just sooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mom practically called up ALL of our relatives and her friends to tell them I now have a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And so, all of my really rich fashion forward cousins called me and congratulated me and gave me great relationship advice and all of my aunts and uncles are sending me money on account of this great event of my life!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I’m gonna just go and upadate my status to ina a relationship with BRANDON ROBERTS!!!!!
I can’t believe Brandon coould reject a CCP like Mackenzie for a total DORK like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it happened, and I’m totally soooooooooooo grateful for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Chloe and Zoey are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Bye DIARY!!!!!!!!!
SEE YA LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





_________________________________________________________________________________



WELL, Did Ya like it? If you did, or  if you have another way to end the story, let me know in the comments below!!!!!!!! <3 p="p">
Bye!
XOXO
Rosy


No comments:

Post a Comment