Sunday, October 20, 2013

Helloooo

So why am I posting a pic of bugs bunt after not blogging for ever? We'll, I really just wanted to post a pic, but none of myself for privacy ! Anyways life has been pretty hectic since we got back from Dubai, tell you all about it(mostly)  in another post. But, basically in a nutshell, I missed three whole weeks of school (almost) and was welcomed with a bunch of monthly tests, in all of which I failed to impress my teachers, except for math (;) yep...apparently I'm a mathematical GENIUS y'all - scored full marks!)
My math teacher is a really sweet sir who I used to be scared of when I was younger! My science teacher is REALLY sweet but she gives WAY TOO MUCH homework every single day! My English teacher is the same one from last year, I caught her good side ever since I started studying in theis branch!
Anyways, I must be boring you with all this crap about school , which I just came back from, by the way! Well, what should I do? I know I ask that question all the time but SOMEBODY doesn't even bother to give me an answer, so I guess I'll just have to man up and tell you what to expect ! I'll probably be doing rants now that I've downloaded the blogger app because it will be more accessible, drawings/fashion sketches, and also random ram lungs and even stories, ideas, and also the most important ;
Tips and tricks from random aspects of trenage life ! 
Well, my mom is about to get all 'GET OFF THE IPOD' on me, so I better get off!
Just wanted to let any one reading this know that I'm still alive and well, thanks to The Almighty!  And you can expect more blog posts from me, hopefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment