Wednesday, September 12, 2012

OMG!!

OMGMOMGOMG!!!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

MUST.BREATHE.AND.NOT.FREAK.OUT...
AAAAH!!!I just cannotbelieve I created a blog!
what on EARTH am I gonna write about?My life,my family, my SECRET CRUSH....who BTW is not an existing creature.
OK, maybe I should write everything about my self except for stalker info, but I am gonna show you guys a few pictures, like the totally awsome leopard and zebra print styles I am rockin right now.Not to brag or anything...like, how totally juvenile would that be?
I wont be posting pictures of my face on this blog.......OOHHH I could tell you guys about the CCPs ( cute,cool and popular) clique in our school, but I WONT give out their names, because that would probably give out who I am.HUH How does that sound???Great, right???

Heres a totally awsome video from a totally inspirational and sweet beauty guru on youtube, feel free to check her out ( and maybe even subscribe eh? how does that sound!)This video explains how to get zebra print and leopard print:
Well that just about wraps it up for today.I hope you enjoyed! <3<3<3
Rosy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment